This function can be used to add an organisation.
* language_id: language ID. For more information about the list of languages, see LIST_LANGUAGES.
* org_description: description of the organisation.
* office_address_1: office address.
* office_address_2: office address.
* office_suburb: office suburb.
* office_state: office state.
* office_post_code: office postcode.
* office_phone_number: office phone number.
* office_fax_number: office fax number.
* abn_acn: ABN/ACN of the organisation.
* web_site: website of the organisation.
* account_email_address: email address of the organisation.
* postal_address_1: postal address.
* postal_address_2: postal address.
* postal_suburb: postal suburb.
* postal_state: postal state.
* postal_post_code: postal postcode.
* mcp_integration_partner_id: partner ID of the organisation.
The response contains the following attribute:
* org_id: ID of the new organisation.
The following example shows a successful HTTP GET request and response.