This function allows users to get the information of a dialog map without links and nodes.
The response contains the following attributes:
* mcp_org_id: ID of the organization.
* mcp_dialogmap_id: ID of the dialog map.
* mcp_dialogmap_template_id: template ID of the dialog map.
* dialogmap_template_timestamp: date and time when the dialog map template was created.
* mcp_dialogmap_template_stencil_id: stencil ID of the dialog map.
* is_enable_upcontrol: "0" means upcontrol is disabled.
* title: title of the dialog map.
* description: description of the dialog map.
* mcp_mark_id: mark ID.
* map_defaultvalue: default value of the dialog map.
* owner_mcp_user_id: ID of the user who created the dialog map.
* creat_dt: date and time when the dialog map was created.
* lastupdate_mcp_user_id: ID of the user by whom the dialog map was last modified.
* last_update_dt: date and time the dialog map was last modified.
* map_visual: visual of the dialog map.
The following example shows a successful HTTP GET request and response.