This function allows users to get their login name by device ID. If the device has already been logged into the system, users can use device ID to get their login name. Both GET and POST methods can be used to perform the request.
* action: specifies the requested function. Sets to GET_DEVICE_LOGINNAME.
* device_id: a unique ID of the device. The system can use it as a key to identify users.
For each valid request, the server provides a response in XML format, wrapped within a <result> tag.
The response contains the following attributes:
* org_id: ID of the organization to which the user belongs.
* login_name: login name of the user.
For an invalid request, the response XML contains the following attribute:
* msg: a string containing the error message.
The following example shows a successful HTTP GET request and response.
<result tftype='1' infotype='0'>