This function allows users to get the information of a file by file_name.
* action: GET_FILE_BYNAME.
* file_name: file name. Note: This is the file name defined by the system. Not the display name.
The response contains the following attributes:
* mcp_org_id: organisation ID.
* file_type: type of the file.
* mcp_org_file_id: file ID.
* file_name: file name in database.
* file_displayname: file name on screen.
* file_description: description of file.
* file_format: format of the file.
* owner_mcp_user_id: user who created the file.
* lastupdate_mcp_user_id: ID of the user by whom the file was last modified.
* last_update_dt: date and time the file was last modified.
* path_file: file path.
The following example shows a successful HTTP GET request and response.