This function allows admins to get the details of a router.
* mcp_channeltype_id: channel type. Available channel types are:
The response contains the following attributes:
* mcp_org_id: ID of the organisation using the router.
* mcp_router_id: router ID.
* mcp_channeltype_id: channel type of the router.
* router_name: router name.
* router_title: title of the router.
* router_workmode: work mode.
* router_type: type of the router.
* gateway_assign_type: type of how the router is associated with a gateway.
* destlock_seconds: specifies how long the router will be locked.
* isactive: specifies whether the router is active or not. Available values are given below:
* priority: priority of the router.
* mcp_router_rule: contains number patterns that the router accepts, and the gateway ID that is associated with the router.
The following example shows a successful HTTP GET request and response.