This function can be used to get the details of a user. A user can get their own information. Admin users are allowed to get the information of Manager users within the same organization. Account Manager user can get the information of all Admin users.
* action: GET_USER_INFO.
The response contains the following attributes:
* user_id: user ID.
* login_name: login name of the user.
* group_id: ID of the group that the user belongs to.
* login_password: login password.
* userid_password: user ID password.
* first_name: first name of the user.
* middle_name: middle name.
* last_name: last name of the user.
* display_name: name of the user that is displayed.
* org_id: ID of the orgnisation that the user belongs to.
* is_active: status of the user.
* role: role of the user.
* create_time: date and time the user was created.
* access_control: specifies the access rights.
* access_apps_control: specifies which apps the user has access to.
* mcp_language_id: ID of the system language for the user.
* mcp_location_id: ID of the location.
* fax_number: fax number.
* mobile_1: mobile number of the user.
* tz_abbr: time zone abbreviation.
The following example shows a successful HTTP GET request and response.