This function allows users to list contact books. A contact book defines the contact columns for a contact group.
* search_limit: specifies a limit on the number of list results. It accepts two formats - either a number or two numbers separated by a comma. For example, if value is "5", the function will return the first five results to users; if value is "5,10", the function will return the results that are ordered within this range.
The response contains the following attributes:
* mcp_org_id: ID of the organization to which the contact book belongs.
* mcp_contactbook_id: the contact book ID.
* contactbook_type: type of the contact book.
* contactbook_name: name of the contact book.
* contactbook_description: description of the contact book.
* owner_mcp_user_id: ID of the user who created the contact book.
* creat_dt: the timestamp when the contact book was created.
* lastupdate_mcp_user_id: ID of the user who last updated the contact book.
* last_update_dt: the timestamp when last update was made to the contact book.
The following example shows a successful HTTP GET request and response.