This function allows users to get a list of system time zones information.
The response contains the following attributes:
* sys_timezone: contains a list of time zones.
* tz_id: ID of the timezone.
* tz_name: name of the timezone.
* tz_abbr: abbreviation of the timezone.
* timezone: offsets from Coordinated Universal Time (UTC).
* DST_begin_dt: begin date of Daylight Saving Time.
* DST_end_dt: end date of Daylight Saving Time.
* DST_tzoffset: offsets from the timezone of Daylight Saving Time.
* tz_desc: description of the time zone
The following example shows a successful HTTP GET request and response. Note: the response is incomplete.