broadcast_id, broadcast_title, broadcast_status, dialogmap_template_id,
dialogmap_template_stencil_id, xlabel_xml, broadcast_description,
broadcast_rate, broadcast_priority, begin_dt, end_dt,
tz_abbr_forschedule, mcp_schedule_id, mcp_acl_id,
This function allows users to update a broadcast in draft/draftonly status and start it.
* action: UPDATE_BROADCAST_EXPRESS_START.
* broadcast_id: the unique identifier of the broadcast. This fixed ID cannot be updated.
* broadcast_title: title of the broadcast.
* broadcast_status: status of the broadcast. Below is a list of available statuses: 'draft','stop','start','delete','complete','sent','starting','starting_error','pause','draftonly'.
* dialogmap_template_id: template ID.
* dialogmap_template_stencil_id: stencil ID.
* xlabel_xml: specifies
values for the fields of the
broadcast. The fields of the
broadcast are represented in the form of numbered xlabels. This entire
value must be URL encoded. For example, value is "<field
xlabel_id='1'>Please rate our service.</field><field
xlabel_id='2'>+61411111111</field>"; after encoding, the result
"%3Cfield%20xlabel_id%3D%271%27%3EPlease%20rate%20our%20service.%3C%2Ffield%3E%3Cfield%20xlabel_id%3D%272%27%3E%2B61411111111%3C%2Ffield%3E". Note: Only include the fields that need to be updated
within this value. For more information about the xlabels within a
stencil, see ADD_BROADCAST_EXPRESS.
* broadcast_description: description of the broadcast. Default is the broadcast title.
* broadcast_rate: specifies the number of broadcasts sent per minute. Default is 0, which means sending as soon as possible.
* broadcast_priority: a number specifying the priority of the broadcast. Broadcasts with a high priority will be sent first.
* begin_dt: the start time of the broadcast. The date and time format is YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS. Must be URL encoded.
* end_dt: the end time of the broadcast. The date and time format is YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS. Must be URL encoded. Default is current time + 5 days.
* tz_abbr_forschedule: time zone of the schedule. Default is the time zone of the user who created the broadcast.
* mcp_schedule_id: specifies the schedule for the broadcast. Default is sending at any time.
* mcp_acl_id: ID of the access control list.
* completedcondition_type: value is "MCPTYPE_NOTASK" or "MCPTYPE_ENDDATE". If the broadcast need to be sent to the newly added contacts, this value must be MCPTYPE_ENDDATE.
* mcp_integration_partner_id: integration partner ID.
* mcp_integration_broadcast_id: custom field which you can store an ID that is associated with the broadcast. This value can be returned to users when needed. It can include characters and numbers.
The response contains the following attribute:
* msg: indicates the broadcast has been updated and started successfully.
The following shows an example request and response.
<result tftype='1' infotype='0'>