app_id, keyword_set, ctime_from, ctime_to, return_range, order_by
This function allows users to list all data associated with an application.
* app_id: the application ID.
* keyword_set: searches the data which matches the given keyword set.
* ctime_from: the start time. It searches the data which is created between the start time and end time. The time is expressed as "YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS". Special characters must be URL encoded.
* ctime_to: the end time.
* return_range: constrains the number of list results that are returned. It can also be used for pagination of list results. Value is a number or two numbers split by a comma. With one number, the value specifies the maximum number of results to return from the beginning of the list results. With two numbers, the first number specifies the offset of the first result to return, and the second specifies the maximum number of results to return. Note: The offset of the first result is 0 (not 1). E.g., if value is "5", the first five search results will be returned; if value is "20,5", it will return maximum five results starting from the 21st result. Default value is 100.
* order_by: the result can be ordered by "data_key", "data_value", or "last_update_dt".
The response contains the following attributes:
* mcp_userapps_data: contains the data for an app.
* data_key: key of the data.
* data_value: value of the data.
* last_update_dt: the date and time when the data was last updated.
The following example shows a successful HTTP GET request and response.